Clark Wilson is an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia who represents clients all over the USA and in several other countries. Holding bar licenses in Georgia, Florida and Washington DC, his practice focuses exclusively on intellectual property law, including trademark law. For more than a decade, Mr. Wilson has helped guide his clients through the entire spectrum of trademark issues, including new trademark clearance, preparation and prosecution of federal trademark applications, opposition and cancellation proceedings at the US Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), offensive enforcement of trademark rights and defensive protection of rights to use and licensing of trademark rights. During his career, Mr. Wilson has represented entrepreneurs, startups and established companies, both domestically and internationally. Since 2011, Mr. Wilson has been one of only 6% of Florida Bar attorneys to satisfy the qualifications to be Board Certified, specifically with an expertise in intellectual property law. Within the legal community, Mr. Wilson has served his peers as the Chair of the Atlanta Bar Association intellectual property section. And, Mr. Wilson is an Adjunct Law Professor at Georgia State University, where he teaches a course in International Intellectual Property Law.
Mr. Wilson provides the following services:
- Federal trademark registration application (USA)
- Section 44(d) and 44(e) based on foreign priority registration
- Madrid International trademark registration application: Section 66
- Proposed trademark clearance analysis
- US Patent & Trademark Office trademark office action refusal response
- US Trademark Trial & Appeal Board proceedings: Cancellation and Opposition
- US Federal trademark litigation: Enforcement and Defense
- ICANN UDRP domain name dispute proceedings
- Due Diligence
*The views presented in the posts on this blog are not those of any employer of the author, but are instead his own.